If you do not need all the functionality of a fully featured MicroQC Plate you can purchase one with only the options you need. The Phosentix MicroQC Plate Build-Your-Own has the following options available:
Passive Analytical Options:
- Aborbance - Twelve absorbance standards ranging from 0.065 OD to 2.500 OD
- Fluorescence - Twelve solid-state fluorescence standards
Active Analytical Options:
- Luminescence - Twelve precision diffused luminescence standards
- Crosstalk - Four precision diffused luminescence standards enable crosstalk performance verification
- Simulation - A Single luminescence well for simulating a dynamically varying emission intensity
- Temperature - Check the internal incubation temperature of your microplate reader
- Level - An accelerometer is used to verify that your tray system is level and aligned optically.
Reporting and Chassis Specifications (Common):
- Lightweight aluminum chassis, precision machined and black anodized for minimum light reflection
- Entire assembly machined on precise SBS standard dimensions to 0.001” tolerances
- 1536 corner alignment wells based on SBS 1536 microplate standards
- Static ePaper display
With the selection of any of the Active Analytical Options, the chassis includes the following addtional features:
- Dynamic menu based ePaper display indicating operating mode, calibration date, calibration due date, serial number, instrument serial number, and battery level.
- USB serial communication port for battery charging and firmware updates
- Li-ion battery with battery charge indicator
If your options only include the Passive Analytical Options (no Active options selected), your MicroQC Plate will not incorporate any powered electronics. The ePaper display is a Zero Power device which is pre-programmed to show the serial number and calibration due date. The information is set by Phosentix at time of production. Drop us a note if you would prefer to see other information displayed at time of order.
The Phosentix MicroQC Plate will work with readers from Berthold™, Biotek™, BMG LABTECH™, Molecular Devices™, Perkin Elmer™, Tecan™, Thermo™, and many others.
Phosentix MicroQC Plate - Build Your Own
All products carry a one year manufactuer's warranty against workmanship and parts. In the extremely unlikley event that your MIcroQC fails within the first year of ownership, it will be repaired or replaced as appropriate. This policy does not cover products that are misued or mishandled.
In the unlikely event that you wish to return your purchased items, please ensure that the warranty sticker on the rear of the unit is not damaged. A damaged sticker may invalidate your return. Returns are accepted up to 30 days after your receipt of the product.