The Phosentix MicroQC A Plate is a single function plate for users who only need to test the absorbance function of their microplate readers. The MicroQC A plate provides 12 standard absorbance values. This plate represents excellent value for customers who do not need fluorescence, luminescence, temperature, attitude, simulation or crosstalk features.
The MicroQC A Plate has the following specifications:
- Twelve absorbance standards ranging from 0.065 OD to 2.250 OD, NIST traceable
- 1536 corner alignment wells based on SBS 1536 microplate standards
- Lightweight aluminum chassis, precision machined and black anodized for minimum light reflection
- Entire assembly machined on precise SBS standard dimensions to 0.001” (0.025mm) tolerances
Options – Added to the MicroQC A Plate using pull-down selections to the right
- NIST ABS Certification: Includes NIST traceable documentation for the absorbance wells on the plate.
The MicroQC Plate Basic will work with readers from Berthold™, Biotek™, BMG LABTECH™, Molecular Devices™, Perkin Elmer™, Tecan™, Thermo™, and many others.
Phosentix MicroQC A Plate
All products carry a one year manufactuer's warranty against workmanship and parts. Any product that fails within the first year of ownership will be repaired or replaced, however this policy does not cover products that are misued or mishandled.
Any product returned must be in "as new" condition. Regardless for the reason of the return the customer will be responsible for a restocking/recertification fee that is 20% of the original purchase price.