The highly optioned Phosentix MicroQC Plate has most options available on the plate except for the Holmium Oxide Filter. Fluorescence, absorbance (NIST traceable), luminescence, kinetic luminescence simulations, crosstalk performance, and incubator temperature monitoring. You will be shipped the option set shown below.
- Twelve absorbance standards ranging from 0.045 OD to 2.50 OD, NIST traceable
- Twelve precision diffused luminescence standards
- Twelve solid-state fluorescence standards
- Integrated temperature sensor with 0.2C accuracy for monitoring of microplate reader incubation
- Assay simulation luminescence well with ramped luminescence value to simulate time varying luminescence.
- Crosstalk luminescence well, blank well surrounded by four luminescence standards, allows performance metrics for 96-well crosstalk.
- 1536 corner alignment wells based on SBS 1536 microplate standards
- Temperature measurement, NIST traceable
- X-Y attitude measurement with accelerometers for proper optical alignment
- ePaper display indicating operating mode, temperature, calibration date, calibration due date, serial number, instrument serial number, and battery level
- USB port for battery charging
- Li-ion battery with battery charge indicator
- Lightweight aluminum chassis, precision machined and black anodized for minimum light reflection.
- Entire assembly machined on precise SBS standard dimensions to 0.1mm tolerances
The Phosentix MicroQC Plate will work with readers from Berthold™, Biotek™, BMG LABTECH™, Molecular Devices™, Perkin Elmer™, Tecan™, Thermo™, and many others.
Phosentix MicroQC Plate -Highly Optioned
All products carry a one year manufactuer's warranty against workmanship and parts. In the extremely unlikley event that your MIcroQC fails within the first year of ownership, it will be repaired or replaced as appropriate. This policy does not cover products that are misued or mishandled.
In the unlikely event that you wish to return your purchased items, please ensure that the warranty sticker on the rear of the unit is not damaged. A damaged sticker may invalidate your return. Returns are accepted up to 30 days after your receipt of the product.