The fully optioned Phosentix MicroQC Plate has every option available on the plate – fluorescence, absorbance (NIST linked), luminescence, kinetic luminescence simulations, crosstalk performance, and incubator temperature monitoring. The full specifications are shown below.
- Twelve absorbance standards ranging from 0.065 OD to 2.250 OD, NIST traceable
- Twelve precision diffused luminescence standards
- Twelve solid-state fluorescence standards
- Integrated temperature sensor with 0.2C accuracy for monitoring of microplate reader incubation
- Assay simulation luminescence well with kinetic simulation similar to popular assays such as Dual Luciferase®. Other assay simulations to be made available in the future
- Crosstalk luminescence well, blank well surrounded by four luminescence standards, allows performance metrics for 96-well crosstalk.
- 1536 corner alignment wells based on SBS 1536 microplate standards
- Temperature measurement, NIST traceable
- X-Y attitude measurement with accelerometers for proper optical alignment
- ePaper display indicating operating mode, temperature, calibration date, calibration due date, serial number, instrument serial number, and battery level
- USB serial communication port for battery charging and firmware updates
- Li-ion battery with battery charge indicator
- Lightweight aluminum chassis, precision machined and black anodized for minimum light reflection.
- Entire assembly machined on precise SBS standard dimensions to 0.001” tolerances
The Phosentix MicroQC Plate will work with readers from Berthold™, Biotek™, BMG LABTECH™, Molecular Devices™, Perkin Elmer™, Tecan™, Thermo™, and many others.
Phosentix MicroQC Plate - With All Options
All products carry a one year manufactuer's warranty against workmanship and parts. Any product that fails within the first year of ownership will be repaired or replaced, however this policy does not cover products that are misued or mishandled.
Any product returned must be in "as new" condition. Regardless for the reason of the return the customer will be responsible for a restocking/recertification fee that is 20% of the original purchase price.