If you only need Absorbance, or Fluorescence, the MicroQC AF plate provides 12 of each standard. This plate represents excellent value for customers who do not need luminescence, temperature, attitude, simulation or crosstalk features.
The Phosentix MicroQC AF Plate has the following specifications:
- Twelve absorbance standards ranging from 0.065 OD to 2.250 OD, NIST traceable
- Twelve solid-state fluorescence standards
- 1536 corner alignment wells based on SBS 1536 microplate standards
- Lightweight aluminum chassis, precision machined and black anodized for minimum light reflection
- Entire assembly machined on precise SBS standard dimensions to 0.001” (0.025mm) tolerances
Options – Added to the MicroQC AF Plate using pull-down selections to the right
- NIST ABS Certification: Includes NIST traceable documentation for the absorbance wells on the plate.
The MicroQC Plate Basic will work with readers from Berthold™, Biotek™, BMG LABTECH™, Molecular Devices™, Perkin Elmer™, Tecan™, Thermo™, and many others.
Phosentix MicroQC AF Plate
All products carry a one year manufactuer's warranty against workmanship and parts. In the extremely unlikley event that your MIcroQC fails within the first year of ownership, it will be repaired or replaced as appropriate. This policy does not cover products that are misued or mishandled.
In the unlikely event that you wish to return your purchased items, please ensure that the warranty sticker on the rear of the unit is not damaged. A damaged sticker may invalidate your return. Returns are accepted up to 30 days after your receipt of the product.